Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Second Portion

Hello,

During this blog I've posted constantly on the process of writing a novel. Specifically my journey writing my novels. While I was writing my first book, I focused on the now and two steps ahead. Then I finished. Now, I'm looking around trying to figure out the next steps. Thankfully Amazon self publishing services has amazing guidelines. They talk about everything under the moon regarding how they work, what the author has to do. It's very helpful.

One of things that need to be done no matter how a novel is published is getting a Copyright. From what I understand traditional publishers do this step for their authors. Lucky people. I just submitted my application, I'm pretty sure everything was written in another language. It actually didn't take as long as I thought it would. Thankfully I muddled through it.

After I get my copyright I can start to get my cover together. I'm hyped about that. I'm pretty much the energizer bunny for everything regarding getting my book published!

Thanks for reading RawLitCom: True Confessions of an Aspiring Author.


No comments:

Post a Comment