Tuesday, May 2, 2017

I'm Free! I'm Free! Until Tomorrow Anyway

Hey People,

I'm in an amazing mood right now. Want to know why? Because I just finished the the first draft of my second book! Not only did I finish it, I finished it early! Woo. I'm so excited.

I am now free! Until tomorrow when I start my novella. Then when I finish that first draft, I'll be free again. Until the next day when I start my third novel. So on and so on. It kind of confounds me that this is actually who I want to spend my life. Then I remember that it's so much fun! Creating and building a world that only I can build!

Actually was I approached probably the most important scene in the entire series I realized that while writing and explaining this part. It would either make or break the entire series. If it go perfectly I would have either rethink my master plan or rewrite parts of the first book. I admit I started to freak out. Instead I just breathed, prayed, and relaxed. Then I started to write, and it flowed perfectly. It was smooth, elegant, and it did exactly what it was supposed to. It was like a jig saw puzzle piece that fit perfectly and revealed the beauty of the image.

As I said I'm thrilled!

Thanks for reading RawLitCom: True Confessions of an Aspiring Author


No comments:

Post a Comment