Monday, August 1, 2016

Quick Introduction

My name is Taylor, and like the title suggests, well the subtitle I want to become an author. Like millions of others you think. But yes I'm clichéd  like that. But that's okay I rather try and fail than to never to have tried at all. The title actually is a funny story between and friend and I when I was trying to come up with my pen name.

I am a crazy reader, for example I read over 300 books this year. Full length 250 plus page novels. The years before 200 and so on. So call me a book dragon, I prefer it over a book worm. I wrote a YA book review. http://taylorsyareview.blogspot.com/ .

I plan for this blog to be about my experiences while planning and writing a novel. About my crazy moments and breakdowns about my characters (aka imaginary friends). People don't always know how writer's minds work and granted we're not all the same, not at all. But I would like to share my crazy adventures.

Thank you for reading True Confessions of an Aspiring Author!

No comments:

Post a Comment